Marmee and Michael

6:00 AM

A couple weeks ago now my mom came for a visit. Since she's been stuck in the midst of blizzards and feet of snow, I know for a fact she had more than a few reasons for visiting us in the desert!


Michael had such a wonderful time. He loved waking up and going downstairs to find Marmee waiting to tell him good-morning.


We were able to do so many wonderful things; Clark and I even got a date in while he was home for a couple of days.


Next up, my sister and her family are coming to visit this week! After that, my dad is coming at the end of March, and a friend is coming at the beginning of April.

So, if you're thinking of visiting, you may want to stake your claim of time now... just saying. We're a popular spot... until the summer comes around, that is.

You Might Also Like

0 comments