Humidity

7:37 AM

I think the dry heat of our house is getting to me. It's at a point in our weather where we need some heat, but not a lot (which is why we've reverted back to using our base board heating).

Every morning I wake up with a stuffy nose and a scratchy throat. For a little while, it's hard to swallow water. Not fun. Nor, I imagine, is it healthy. The last thing I need right now is to get sick!

So, I've been looking into humidifiers. I've never been much of a fan. When I was little and my older sister and I shared a room we used to have one. I hated the noise it made, but it helped my sister at night. As we got older and eventually got our own rooms, I was thankful I didn't have to put up with the noise of the humidifier... but I guess I never realized just how much good it does.

I know absolutely nothing about humidifers, so I'm trying to do research before investing in one. I found this one on Target.com:

The Honeywell QuietCare Humidifier for $49.99. I think it's appealing to me because the name has "Quiet" in it and it promises it's relatively noiseless and can run for up to 24 hours with a clear and clean filter. Not too shabby, hmmm?

We shall see if I actually decide to invest in one. I think ultimately it will be good for my health, which I hope, in turn, means it will help my sleepy nights pass a little more smoothly!

You Might Also Like

0 comments