It's the most wonderful time of the year! (Well, sort of.)

6:13 PM


Happy Autumn!

This is when the leaves begin to change, the weather becomes crisp and perfect, pumpkins can be seen in front of doorways, baked goods containing apples and other goodies are being taken out of the oven, and we have so much to be grateful for.

It's the most wonderful time of the year to me. Autumn is my favorite season. (No rolling of the eyes, folks... it's my favorite season now that it's autumn!)

On this first day of autumn I am reflecting on how much I have been through within the past few "seasons". As this season comes into play, I feel so blessed to truly be starting a new one as a mom.

Don't worry, I'm not getting too sappy. I am promising posts full of recipes and fall treats galore! Stay tuned!

How do you like to celebrate fall?

Tomorrow my mom, my husband, my newborn son and I are going on a waterfall loop in the Pisgah National Forest and surrounding area. We're so excited! On the menu is also some pumpkin muffins (recipe to come) and around the house are some new autumn makeovers (inspiration from my visiting mom).

You Might Also Like

0 comments