Hot Air Balloons

6:00 AM

If you follow me on Instagram, you may have noticed since we moved here that I'm pretty obsessed with hot air balloons.

I'm pretty sure we live by a launch site, or just a place in general that you can take hot air balloon rides. I've done a little research, and I'm not sure going on a ride is in our future as of right now, but they are sure fun to look at.

Saturday morning Michael and I were up really early, and both rather grumpy. He didn't want to play outside. He didn't want to do puzzles, or color, or anything. We weren't very sure how we were going to start our day.

And then he spotted a balloon.


Then another.


Somehow, these things manage to just cheer us up every time we see them. We sat in the backyard and watched them come closer, and closer, and then disappear in a different direction behind the neighborhood houses.


It's magical.

From then on, our day picked up, which was wonderful. It was like we just needed a little reminder from God that it was going to be ok, and that's what the hot air balloons always seem to do.

You Might Also Like

0 comments