Everything-but-Flour Cookies6:00 AM
These cookies are to die for. I mean, they couldn't have turned out better in my opinion.
- 1/2 C sugar
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2.25 C oats
- 1/2 to 3/4 C m&m's or chocolate chips
- 1/2 C brown sugar
- 3/4 C smooth or chunky peanut butter (I used natural and it turned out great!)
- 2 tbsp butter, softened
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- Preheat your oven to 350.
- Mix together the peanut butter, butter, vanilla, and eggs in a bowl.
- Add your baking soda, salt, and sugar.
*This will be pretty thick and a little hard to mix.*
-Mix in your oats.
-Carefully add your M&M's or chocolate chips.
- Form the cookies into 2 inch balls or so and place on prepared cookie sheet. Bake for 10 minutes, then use a spatula or fork to carefully flatten the balls. Cook for another 3 to 5 minutes. Remove from the oven and place on cooling rack before enjoying!
This recipe was adapted from Sweet Pea's Kitchen.