Friday's Letters

6:00 AM

Dear 2013, Will you stop going by so quickly? Please? How is it May already. Next is June and then you're halfway gone! Not to mention summer is approaching and I am not as ready as I'd hoped to be for bathing suit weather. Could you just take a moment and pause so I can breathe?

Dear Friends, I apologize for the overwhelming number of pictures I've been sharing (Facebook, Instragram, etc). Since I was *blessed* with a new camera from my friends and family for my birthday, I haven't been able to stop using it. I promise it will work in your favor when new recipes and such accompany the pictures. Until then, you can just admire how *adorable* my son is. (I'm allowed to say that, right?)




Last pic via iPhone, not my new camera!

Dear North Carolina, You've been driving me a little nuts-oh lately. Your weather has been all.over.the.place. I've been considering moving to the beach except I think it's been just as nuts there... but with waves. Could you please just stay warm and sunny so we can live outside, get odd tan lines, and then possibly plan a beach vacation (or at least a few trips to the pool)? Thanks.

Dear Michael, I love you. Please go back to taking hour naps and going down to bed so Mama can get a few things done.

I'm done complaining now (via "letters"). Happy Friday! OH!

Dear Mamas, HAPPY (almost) MOTHER'S DAY! Never have I ever met a better way to bond with other women than motherhood. There's something beyond amazing about the role; God bless all of you who have taken it on. Give yourselves a pat on the back, and GO CELEBRATE YOU!

The idea for this post came from Ashley over at The Sweet Season.

You Might Also Like

0 comments