Friday's Letters

6:00 AM

It's the end of the first week of December. That's a scary thought. I'm SO excited for this weekend, though, because my friend Nikki is coming to visit! You may know her as Mrs. Healthy Ever After. It was a bit impromptu. We've been hoping for weeks for a visit and it finally came down to the wire since, ya know, we're moving in THIRTEEN DAYS. I can't hide how THRILLED I am that she's coming to spend time with me and little man!



Dear Michael, The more you do, the bigger you get, the funnier things I catch you doing, the more trouble you find yourself in, the more I love you. This week Mama has been flying high on stress and you are my reminder to slow down. It's especially sweet when you start singing, "Jesus Loves Me" to cheer me up. I am especially grateful that you've been a good sleeper this week.

Dear Friends, If you want to see me (if you're local), please don't hesitate to send me an email or text or give me a call about getting together. My priority is my friends, even if it should be packing up our place. Boxes can wait for those I love the most! I know... big sacrifice, right ;)?

Dear Women's Bible Study, Words cannot express how I'm feeling. The fact that next week is our Christmas party and my last time with all of you is, well, depressing. I know God has a plan and that I will find another church home, but y'all are just so near and dear to my heart. Thank you so much for taking me in and helping me grow closer our Heavenly Father even more.

Things to look forward to!:


The Polar Express

Hot Chocolate Brownies

'Tis the Season #TBT: Germany

You Might Also Like

0 comments