Peppermint Oreo Fudge6:00 AM
This fudge is pretty much made up of my three favorite things: chocolate, peppermint, and, well... it's fudge. This is pretty much holiday-perfection in my book, and so easy to make, too!
- 1 bag of chocolate chips or morsels (I used dark chocolate)
- 1 bag Hershey kisses
- 1 bag of Candy Cane Hershey Kisses
- 2 bags white chocolate chips (minus 1/2 C)
- 1/3 to 1/2 C Andes Peppermint Crunch baking chips
- 2 cans 14 oz condensed milk
- 2 C crushed Oreos (about 1.5 rows out of the standard pack)
- Line a 9 x 13 baking dish with parchment paper and light spray it.
- Pour all your [semi-sweet, milk, or dark] chocolate chips into a large saucepan with your entire bag of Hershey kisses (sans wrappers, obviously) and one can of condensed milk. Over low heat, melt the chocolates, stirring occasionally to prevent burning on the bottom.
- Once the chocolates are well melted (should be pulling away from sides with very few "bumps" in it), carefully fold in one cup of crushed Oreos. Spread the mixture over the bottom of your prepared baking dish as evenly as possible. Place in fridge temporarily.
- Wash out your saucepan. Next, add your white chocolate chips, Andes mint pieces, and condensed milk. Proceed to melt over low heat, as done previously, stirring occasionally. You want to stir these a little more because if they burn you will see it!
- When these are done melting, take your dish out of the fridge and spread it over the already prepared chocolate fudge mix.
- Sprinkle your remaining Oreos on top, as well as extra Andes mint pieces if desired, and slightly/gently press them into the fudge.
- Place in the fridge for at least five hours, but preferably over night.
- Set your fudge out and give it a few (at least ten, I'd say) minutes before attempting to cut it.
Serve, give away, eat it all (it's BEYOND addicting)... your choice!