#TBT: Charleston

7:34 AM

Last week I was MIA in the blogosphere. Why? Because we took a spontaneous trip to Charleston, SC. It's the closest beach to us.

We were supposed to go in July. I was so excited because we were going to have a "real" vacation. But, as always, the real world trickled its way into my fairy-tale planning and I kept realizing that we just weren't going to be able to do it. The morning after Clark and I had this discussion, we loaded up the car and drove down.

Yeah. We're not good at paying attention to the real world much. Oops.

We had SO. MUCH. FUN.

The best part? Michael loved it. He wasn't exactly happy with the long car rides or the car rides around town, but whenever we got to our destination-- he was beyond thrilled. The pictures speak for themselves.

BTW, just so you are aware-- this is barely a glimpse at all the fun we had.
DAY ONE




DAY TWO










DAY THREE





You Might Also Like

0 comments