Healthy Guacamole6:00 AM
I've never made guacamole before. Not quite sure how that's possible, since hubs and I LOVE it. But when we knew he was going to be home for the Patriots v Seahawks playoff game, I knew it was a must.
- 2 very ripe avocados
- 1 roma tomato, diced
- 1/4 to 1/3 C red onion, diced finely
- 1/8 to 1/4 C cilantro, chopped
- 1 tbsp jalepeno, chopped finely
- 1/4 to 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/3 to 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1 clove of garlic, chopped
- juice from one lime
- Mash your avocados as you desire. Add all your other ingredients, mixing until well combined.
THAT'S IT! Not only are you keeping your ingredients fresh, but it's so easy and SO delicious.