Blank

8:25 AM

I am completely out of ideas. After a week of class, a date-night with the hubby, and many restless-nights... I'm lost. There is so much going on that I don't know what to share and what not to, and I've been so busy with school I have no recipes to include thus far.

All I can think about is spring. Spring weather, spring clothes, spring flowers, Easter, my birthday, graduation.... Spring. I desperately want spring.

I know, I know. No complaining.

Too late.

Instead of thinking of pre-spring cleaning and getting rid of the Christmas decorations to help my spring fever, I'm just focusing on the fever.

So, to those of you who are suffering with the same symptoms... I'm with you. Here are some pictures to make it even worse. Sorry I'm no help.




You Might Also Like

0 comments