Spring Fever

5:49 PM

Well, it's official. If my previous post wasn't enough, it's even worse now. A few hours later, I've found bathing suits, shorts, tanks, dresses, and oh so much more that is making the want for spring shopping ridiculous.

So, here's a preview of my desires. For the record, I don't have a fashion section. I think this falls under "Around the Home" because all women need pick-me-ups in the winter. At least, that's what I've been told... and I must say I agree.

Fineline Cami in Deep Coral from JCREW.

Perfect-Fit Mixed-Tape Cardigan in Navy from JCREW.

Gull Wing Dress in Navy from ANTHROPOLOGIE.

Work Week Satchel in Taupe from ANTHROPOLOGIE.

I'm dying inside. Truly. I cannot wait for the weather to be warmer and the clothes to be brighter. Oh, Spring. I'm counting down.

You Might Also Like

0 comments