Let's start the New Year right!

3:00 AM

(Picture from yournewyearresolution.com)

Every year I make New Year's Resolutions. Within the 365 days or so, however, they get lost, tossed aside, or forgotten. This year, one of my goals is to actually stick to my resolutions. Therefore, I thought I would post them here so it would keep me accountable.

A new year means a new beginning, and this year is going to hold quite a few firsts and beginnings. Starting with my graduation from college. I'm scared, but equally excited for 2011.

While New Year's Resolutions are not a requirement, they are always suggested. Reflecting and finding ways to make this coming year better than the last is always a good thing. So, if you haven't already, perhaps you should make a list of your own. Mine is rather long, but that is typically how it is for me. I always have a lot I wish to accomplish in a short amount of time.

Well, it's a New Year, and here's what I plan to do with it:

Emily’s New Year’s Resolutions:
(Six Impossible Things)

1. To focus on God in all things and remember that He is the center, the focus, the light.

2. To be in self-satisfying shape: body, mind, and soul.

3. To focus on the positive things in life rather than the negatives.

4. To keep the stress level to a minimum, and always find ways to relieve the stress that is impossible to avoid.

5. To focus on writing and finding ways to improve it, as well as finish what has already been started.

6. To be true to self, and not let anyone say who to be or what to do.

You Might Also Like

0 comments