Rearranging

6:40 PM

Ever since I was young I've constantly needed change. I think this developed from moving every six months to three years. It continued when Clark and I married. We have lived in four apartments in three and a half years. It wasn't all by choice, but you get the idea.

So, today, after running several errands and feeling like I got nothing done, I came home and decided to rearrange the living room.

It hasn't happened yet. I've been catching up on homework and Clark's actually taking time to play his video game that he hasn't had time to play since Christmas, but it's going to happen. I'm getting a vision of the couch and TV in completely different areas... and I'm very excited.

I'm sure this is part of my spring fever. If I can't have flowers and warm-weather-clothing, why not change things around to make me feel like spring is going to come faster? No, that probably doesn't make much sense, but it's the attempt to follow my thought process that counts.

I'm sorry I've been sort of MIA. I promise to start posting as much as possible from now on, including many more recipes and tips.

If you're craving change, move some furniture around! Go buy a print, or picture frame, or potted plant... something new to add to your life that will make you smile!

You Might Also Like

0 comments