Spring Fever

11:07 AM

It's the first day of spring! I don't know about where you are, but where I am it feels more like summer than spring.

I'm not complaining.

I know that come summer we'll have rain at least every other day, more than likely every day. That's how it was last summer and I've been told that's how it is here, period.

It's like living in Seattle... I guess. I wouldn't know.

So, spring is here. We celebrated by going for our who-knows-how-many-consecutive walk in a row. If you saw my tweet yesterday, you saw we lost Michael's sock on our walk. Well, we found it today. I imagine with a wash or two it will be perfectly usable again. Good thing I didn't throw out the match.

Michael celebrated by not wanting to sleep on his own. I suppose yesterday, taking a 45 minute nap and a 55 minute nap by himself, made him just want mama today. He's also celebrating by starting to clearly babble "dadadadada". I'm not sure if he truly associates "dada" with Clark yet, but he clearly gets that we're excited whenever he says it. Too cute.

Clark celebrated spring by buying me Tulips.

I celebrated spring by putting up my "Welcome" sign that I've had since the first year we were married.

A squirrel celebrated spring by chasing off the robins I was trying to take pictures of.

Last, but certainly not least, the animals celebrated by... sleeping. Pretty much how they celebrate everything. However, Luna did get a very good walk and Coconut was blessed with more canned food than usual.



Life is good! How did you celebrate the first day of spring?

You Might Also Like

0 comments