Friday's Letters

6:00 AM

Friday's are always a little bittersweet to me. It's when everyone is available and busy all at once. Of course, as a stay at home mom, there are only so many instances where I'm busy...ha...ha...ha.

Dear Fat, Sick, and Nearly Dead,

You are awesome. Thank you Mrs. Healthy Ever After for telling me I should watch you. I'm so motivated to start eating better and considering the idea of investing in a juicer. On top of that, you were something to watch on TV that didn't make me feel like I was wasting time.

Dear Baking,
I'm sorry to say I think I really need a break from you. I don't WANT to take a break, per-say, but I think for my health and future spring clothing I must. You help keep me calm in stressful situations and prolong my writers block with flare, but I think I'm going to have to take up something else (making vegetables look prettier and therefore appear more appetizing?) so I can really kick-start my 2013 dietary changes... which I was supposed to do two months ago now.

Dear Spring,
Thirteen Days to go. You better be here on time.

Dear J Crew Factory,
You are making me want spring and summer even more. Could you please stop? I am so torn between some of your wonderful things and Anthropologie's. Of course, since I don't need anything right now, you're making things just bad in general. So... stop being cute.

Have a happy *and wishfully warm* weekend!

The idea for this post came from Ashley over at The Sweet Season.

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Yay! I'm glad you love it!!!!!!! Fat Sick and Nearly Dead is AWESOME.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so determined to get Clark to watch it!

      Delete
  2. What is this J Crew Factory Store? I've never heard of it before!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh. My. Gosh. Sarah, it is SO ADDICTING! If you haven't heard of it or visited the site, stay away. It's too adorable/beautiful/springy.

      Delete