Fall Bucket List

6:00 AM

HAPPY FIRST DAY OF AUTUMN!


Here I go. Please don't roll your eyes or laugh at me.

FALL IS MY FAVORITE SEASON!

Whew. Glad that's out of the way.

Something about this year feels so wonderful. I'm hoping for a crisp fall, full of adventures and glorious weather. While these may be high hopes, we've already had a few days where it's been hinting that it's finally cooling down. I mean, a high of 63? That was ah-mazing. And check out these leaves!


This fall I have a long list of things I want to do with Michael and Clark. Probably because Michael is a year older and promises to be even more fun during the process. OK... maybe not ALWAYS. We checked one of the list around his birthday and went apple picking. Golden Delicious and Gala apples were (are?) in season, so I wanted to go early. Doesn't he look happy?

A longer post about Apple Picking will be posted Tuesday!

Still, I have a feeling playing in the leaves and enjoying some new pumpkin recipes will make him happy. He certainly enjoyed these vegan pumpkin cookies.

Recipe to be posted tomorrow!

OK... I will stop shoving pictures at you and getting overly excited. Here's our bucket list!

Michael during our pumpkin picking adventure, October, 2012.

1. Go apple picking. (CHECK!)
2. Come up with 3 to 4 new pumpkin recipes.
3. Make warm butterbeer Check out last year's butterbeer recipe here.
3. Visit a pumpkin patch.
4. Carve a pumpkin.
5. Go for (at least) one good hike with the camera.
6. Play in the leaves.
7. Fall family picnic.
8. Take family pictures.
9. Go trick-or-treating with Michael.
10. Introduce Michael to "It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown!"


I shortened it for your sake! What's on your fall bucket list?

You Might Also Like

0 comments