Friday's Letters

12:57 PM

This is the LAST weekend of September. How crazy is that? I can't believe October is just days away. Today definitely called for a jacket in the morning, and most days have in the past week. I'm so excited for it to cool down to sweater weather. It just gives me an excuse to buy some, since I really only have maybe one good one. No exaggeration there, honest.


Dear Michael, It has been a week of mischief. I wish you'd take a nap every day instead of this two days off, one day on thing we have going right now. I know you're so excited about our days together and all of our adventures... but mama needs some more down time. At least most some days you let me sit on your bed and read while you play with your trains.

Dear Friends, You make time go by so much faster when Clark is away. Thank you for all your love and support. I don't know what we would do if we didn't have y'all to spend time with!

Dear Readers, In case you don't follow me on Instagram and haven't gotten the notice, fall is HARRY POTTER TIME. Yes, I'm one of those people. If you aren't, please forgive me and know that I forgive you in return. This coming week promises some treats (see below) from the book, as do the upcoming weeks as I continue to reread the books (Yep. I'm on #4 and shooting for all seven by Halloween) and watch all the movies.

Things to look forward to:

Treacle Tarts


Meet Me At The Fair

Salted Caramel Chocolate Cookies

The idea for this post came from Ashley over at The Sweet Season.

You Might Also Like

0 comments