Carrot Cupcakes

7:54 AM

I'm still horribly behind on my Easter posts. I hope you all had a wonderful time celebrating the resurrection! I do promise to share our Easter story, but for now here's what I made for dessert for our Easter dinner with friends!

Ingredients:
I only made a half batch due to only needing enough for four people.
- 2 C all-purpose, unbleached flour
- 1.5 C sugar
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 4 eggs
- 1 C canola oil
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 3-4 C freshly shredded carrots
*optional* 2/3 C chopped pecans and/or walnuts

Directions:
- Preheat oven to 350 and prepare your muffin pan with liners/cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, whisk together your eggs and oil. Add your vanilla.
- Mix in your sugar and cinnamon before adding your flour and baking soda.
- Fold in your carrots. Do not over mix!
- Use 3 to 4 tbsp to fill your tin/liners.
- Bake for 18 to 25 minutes.
Top with cream cheese frosting and enjoy!

This recipe was adapted from Wilton.

You Might Also Like

1 comments