Friday's Letters

2:13 PM


Dear Past Week, You have been fun and stressful all at the same time. Thank you for the perfect weather.

Dear Next Week, Please prove to be not as stressful and let Michael and I get back to our typical routine. Let Michael start sleeping through the night (in his own room, if possible), and help me be in a better mood during the day (even if I'm still lacking sleep).

Dear Michael, I have had SO MUCH FUN with you these past few days outside.



With the weather improving, I know we're going to have a wonderful spring/summer spending most of the days outside. I promise I will try to stay in a good mood and not worry about the house being 100% 50% 25% clean. Playing and enjoying these wonderful moments with you is what's most important, after all.

Dear Readers, Thank you for all your encouragement and feedback this week. This next week I'm intending on sharing our Easter pictures (finally), as well as some from our family trip to the zoo. And, of course, new recipes.

Have a happy weekend! Do you have any awesome plans?


The idea for this post came from Ashley over at The Sweet Season.

You Might Also Like

0 comments