Valentine's Day [pt 1]

8:00 AM

I know, I know. Christmas season just ended. We're only a little over a week into the New Year. How can I be thinking about another holiday?

You may or may not remember from posts past that I LOVE Valentine's Day.

This year it's looking more and more definite that hubby will not be home for it. We are so thankful for his current job, especially in this economy... but boy is it rough. I never expected for him to be gone this much, or for it to be this hard. I mean, I survived 13 weeks of bootcamp, you'd think I could handle three to four weeks intervals. I suppose then I didn't have a toddler. It definitely makes a difference.

Sorry for the tangent.

I LOVE VALENTINE'S DAY.

Everyone says it's a card holiday. A day to promote chocolate and love and depressing for those who don't have a significant other. Well, if you remember my first post and second post from last year, Valentine's Day has always been much more than that to me.

I was trying to find a specific craft to do and share with you, but the truth is Pinterest is overloaded with some fabulous free DIY Printables. I couldn't pass up sharing them with you first. I'm promising a craft for later, but for now, here are my favorite ideas/printables from Pinterest. (You can also follow my Holiday Specials and Me & My Love boards for more ideas to come!)

Candy Bar Wrappers from the former Anything But Perfect, now Hello Cuteness!

Valentine Party Circle labels for bags of treats and such. From Anything But Perfect/Hello Cuteness.

S'More Friends Like you! Adorable idea to bag up some marshmallows, chocolate, and grahams and give them to friends. From Domesticated Lady.

Heart Seals from Ms. Martha Stewart.

I hope these put you in the mood to share the love come February 14th! Remember, it doesn't have to be Valentine's Day to let others know you care!

Helene in Between


You Might Also Like

0 comments