Friday's Letters

6:00 AM


Dear Baked Goods, It is very hard for me to say "no" at this time of year. What makes it even harder is that Michael has decided he loves to make pumpkin everything. I didn't even try to brainwash him into this decision! Could you please, somehow, become calorie-less, carb-less, and sugar-free so we can continue on this baking spree without me having to freak out every time and attempt to find an innocent bystander to give the baked goods to?

Dear Sickness, It's been fun and all, but I'm kind of over waking up with migraines and a sore throat. Can you disperse so I can have a normal upcoming week? Thanks!

It was a bit of a rough week, friends (I know, I know... sorry for always complaining come Friday), but I'm really looking forward to next week! Have any weekend plans? Make sure to check back here come Monday (and Tuesday... Wednesday...you know the drill)!

Here's what you have to look forward to!

Warm Butterbeer

Staying Thankful: Focusing on the "here".

Creamy Spinach Penne Pasta

The idea for this post came from Ashley over at The Sweet Season.

You Might Also Like

0 comments