Saturday's Letters

9:36 AM

A little change from the typical since I missed Friday this week. Once again we've had a little glitch in what we thought we had planned, and we're having to lean on God and know He's leading us in the right direction. But let me tell you friends, I'm struggling. I keep feeling like we have the carpet pulled from under us. It would be nice for a little more stability. I know this is what God offers if we put our faith and trust in Him, and that's really what I'm working on. I guess when things don't go the way I thought they were, the sand shifts and I'm not always standing on the solid rock I thought I had my feet planted on. At least I know I have a loving God and forgiveness for my humanity through Jesus Christ!

"For I know the plans for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." -Jeremiah 29:11


Dear Michael, Thank you for being patient with me as we both recover from being sick this week. I know you were on the mend a lot quicker, but you definitely took care of poor Mama while my sickness dragged a few days past yours. I'm planning a week of fun and playdates to make up for this past one of picnics and too much TV time. I'm thankful you enjoy quiet crafts these days as much as you enjoy romping around in the leaves and cold. Well... almost as much... right?


Dear November, How is it you're more than halfway through and it's nearly Thanksgiving already? 2013 is flying by and I'd appreciate it if you'd slow down just a little bit so the holidays can seem a little less crazy and I can feel like I know what I'm doing as December approaches.

Here's what you have to look forward to :) :

Cara Box Reveal

[Cranberry-Chocolate] Pumpkin Oatmeal Cookies

Crockpot Beef and Broccoli

Thankful Thursday: My Boys

The idea for this post came from Ashley over at The Sweet Season.

You Might Also Like

0 comments