Thankful Thursday: My Family

6:00 AM

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

I hope you are spending today with people you love and remembering to give thanks for all the amazing blessings in your life!

Today, and ever day, I am so thankful for my entire family. I have been so blessed in my life to have a family that is close-knit and supports each other through thick and thin, even if we don't always agree. My parents and sisters are my best friends, without whom I can't imagine my world being complete.

Many people don't have a family that's close. The communication can be thin, people let personal vendettas get in the way of things... but no matter what, my family pulls through.






Yep. I'm blessed. Don't forget to let those around you know just how thankful you are for them!

You Might Also Like

0 comments