List Love

7:41 AM

Ever since I was younger, I've been a lover of lists. It's true. Ask any of my childhood friends or members of my family and you will find that I've been a list lover since the beginning. I'm not sure where it originated. Perhaps I was influenced by my mother, who is also a list lover. I cannot be sure. When it comes down to it, though, it's better just to admit it and move forward.

Being a lover of lists has its advantages and disadvantages. For example, I'm usually much more organized than your average person. I have my grocery list, my "other" (Walmart, Target, etc.) list, my list of things to do for the day, my list of things that need to be done by the end of the week, my list of recipes to research, my list of Christmas presents to buy, my budget list, my goals list... this list could go on forever. The point is, I always have to find new places to write these lists down!

This leads to my second confession: I love sticky notes.

Now, they don't necessarily have to be "sticky." They can be magnetic or simply a sort of note you would pin to something or what have you. Regardless of what type of note they truly are, I love them. My desk drawer is full of unopened notes of a sort because I cannot help but buy them. The Target $1 section does not help this ridiculous love at all. They always have seasonal notes selling only for a buck... and I'm supposed to turn that opportunity down? I don't think so!

We recently ventured to Target and I discovered that they have Christmas notes available. Now, if you didn't read my last blog, let me tell you: I've already given in to Christmas. Thanksgiving is now two days away and I cannot help staring at my Christmas decorations with a need and desire to put them in their places. Don't worry. I still only have that one candle in my bathroom... and now the "Vanilla Bean Noel" hand soap and lotion in the downstairs bathroom... and now this list I just had to buy from Target.



Not exactly my finest picture, but you get the idea.

So, if you are a secret list-lover as I am, Target is the place to go. Another suggestion I have: Barnes & Noble. Even in the back of their planners they have a section entitled "Notes" that works wonders for writing down lists of any kind. Especially if you're constantly on the go. I would seriously suggest looking into it!

You Might Also Like

0 comments