Pumpkin Picking

4:56 PM

Last year (as you may recall from Dear Great Pumpkin,) we didn't get a pumpkin until Halloween day. It didn't much matter, since Michael was only almost two months old and had no sense of what we were doing. This year, however, we definitely wanted to make it a big deal. I can't even imagine what it will be like next year.

We visited a local farm to see the animals, go on a nature walk, and of course, get a pumpkin.











As you can see, we had an absolute blast. We ended up getting two pumpkins, one for us and one for Michael. There may be a third in the mix later on this month if we decide to carve one.

Have I mentioned I love Autumn? I think I might have. This outing just made me love it even more because Michael was happy thrilled ecstatic with our nature walk and pumpkin picking, no matter how simple. I can't wait to see how this goes when he gets older.

You Might Also Like

2 comments