Applesauce Pancakes7:00 AM
These pancakes have the stamp of approval from both my boys (and the dog... but she pretty much approves every recipe). Easy, healthy, and delicious-- these pancakes are perfect for Autumn mornings.
- 2 eggs
- 1 C applesauce
- 1 C all purpose, unbleached flour
- 1 C whole wheat flour
- 1/4 C vegetable oil
- 3 tbsp sugar
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 1 1/4 C milk
- Whisk together your eggs, apple sauce, and oil. Add the sugar.
- Mix in your dry ingredients (flours, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon).
- Mix in the milk.
- Spray your flat pan, and use about 1/4 C batter per pancake (or 1/3 if you want them bigger!)
- Cook each side until golden brown.
- Add syrup, butter, or whatever you desire, and enjoy!
Inspiration for this recipe came from: Better Than Burgers.