Friday's Letters

6:00 AM

Happy Friday! Let me tell you we are in a full house. Michael is enjoying our little vacation to visit our family so much. We are definitely missing his Auntie Molly and his Dada, though.

Dear Michael, Please stop getting older. The fact that you will be two in less than a month is astounding to me. Your vocabulary is growing, your habits (including some terrible-two-previews) are becoming more concrete, and I just can't believe that two years have come and gone.


Dear Maile (my niece), You are beautiful. I love you from your head to your toes, especially when you say, "Auntie Em's shoulders again?"

That's all for now, folks. Have a wonderful weekend. Spend some time with your family!

The idea for this post came from Ashley over at The Sweet Season.

You Might Also Like

0 comments