Friday's Letters

6:00 AM

This has been a week for the books. It's not that it's been terribly busy or hard, but whenever I come back from vacation I feel like I need another one just to catch up! I think Michael agrees, since he's been more-than-usual-whiny-grumpy-gills.


Dear Michael's Room/Office, You're driving me nuts. No matter what I do you never seem organized or clean. Since we are going to have to make you JUST Michael's room in this upcoming week... could you do me a favor and cooperate? I need you to expand just the tiniest bit and make all the stuff we don't need magically disappear. I know you can do it!

Dear Weather, While many people are trying to hold on to summer, I am more than ready for fall. If you want to begin cooling down all day and not just in the mornings, I wouldn't mind. It would give me an excuse to start breaking out my jeans and sweaters... and to buy Michael some new clothes.

Dear Upcoming Week, As excited as Michael and I are for Clark to come home, I want you to pass slowly... because a week from tomorrow my baby will be two years old. When did that happen? All of a sudden he's starting to put sentences together, have some "attitude", and have very strong opinions of what he wants and how he wants it done. I have this mental image of Michael hitting two and BAM, it magnifies and worsens like *that* into the true-full-on-terrible-twos. So... please drag as much as possible. I won't mind.

TGIF! Happy Friday, everyone. Enjoy your weekend. Here's what you have to look forward to this this upcoming week....

if you build it...
Both cardigans pictured are from The Wishing Elephant. Make sure to check out her shop! We were lucky to borrow Maile's Monogrammed Cardigan. Check out another close-up of Maile on See You There.

Protein Breakfast Cookies

#TBT: Sixteen Candles

The idea for this post came from Ashley over at The Sweet Season.

You Might Also Like

0 comments