Wife of the Month: Katie

7:00 AM

First of all, thank you so much to Emily for asking me to be Wife of the Month! My name is Katie, and I feel so honored to be posting here today! I blog over at Standpipe & Sprinkles, about my life as a wife to an oil rig driller, SAHM, making our builder-boring house a home, and pretty things that strike my fancy. Emily asked me to put together a budget friendly style board for her and sweet baby Michael ... Needless to say, I was thrilled to do so!

September can be such a fickle month, so I really wanted to make sure mommy and baby are both comfy! These are super simple ensembles, but they pack a stylish punch, and, in this girl's oh-so-humble opinion, are the perfect mix of pieces that can be paired with about a zillion other things, even with a limited wardrobe. Plus, we all know you can't ever go wrong with Tarjay. Hope you like!


For Mama: 1. Merona Women's Maxi Tie Waist Dress, $29.99 | 2. A classic leopard-print cardigan never goes out of style, $54.50 | 3. Oversized sunnies -- for those Indian Summer evenings, $15.50 | 4. Mossimo Supply Co. Ona Ballet Flats. For $7.49, you can't afford not to have these in your closet!

For Michael: 5. The perfect autumn tee. So soft, $13. | 6. Textured cotton shorts, with a little bit of punk rock! $18 | 7. Converse, $17.99 | 8. An organic bicycle teether toy, for the eco-hip babe, $12.

Wishing Newfangled Housewife readers the most amazing autumn adventures!

XO

Katie

You Might Also Like

0 comments