Just a note.

8:46 AM

Well, it looks like we'll be having that marinated chicken tonight instead of tomorrow night. Due to the weather, as is always the case where we live, or friends that were supposed to visit tonight have had to cancel. Traveling from Tennessee to the high country of North Carolina is not recommended when all the school systems in between have been closed for a few days due to lack of plow and salt trucks.

On a lighter note, however, this means that I don't have to rush-clean the rest of the house and I can take my time, using it to relax rather than to cause stress. Don't you love days like that? Where you have all the time in the world to do as you please and still be productive? I think today is going to be one of those days.

I still plan on making the Vegan Banana Blueberry Muffins, so check back later if you wish! As forewarned I am a muffin fiend and nothing will bring more comfort today than to bake. Cabin fever may set in, but Christmas is only nine days away and visiting Clark's family is only six!

Stay Merry!

You Might Also Like

0 comments